Our values are not simply words on a wall
They are to be a practical reflection of Jesus Himself,
and an outpouring of our personal and corporate worldview.
• Respect – Value yourself and others through your words and actions.
Treat others just as you want to be treated. Luke 6:31
• Responsibility – Make wise choices and be accountable in all situations.
We each must carry our own load. Galatians 6:5
• Effort – Work to the best of your ability and don’t give up.
Work hard at whatever you do. Ecclesiastes 9:10
• Compassion – Be kind and understanding of one another at all times.
Make just and faithful decisions; show kindness and compassion to each other. Zechariah 7:9
• Service – Put the needs of others first and lend a helping hand.
Serve each other with love. Galatians 5:13
• Integrity – Do the right thing even when others aren’t watching.
If you do the right thing, honesty will be your guide Proverbs 11:3
• Resilience – When things don’t go right, keep your chin up and stay positive.
Christ gives me strength to face anything. Philippians 4:13
• Humility – Do not think you are better than others. Treat everyone with dignity.
Be humble and consider others more important than yourselves. Philippians 2:3
• Discernment – You are free to make your own choices, but be wise as there are consequences for all actions.
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honourable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Philippians 4:8
• Hope – Be optimistic and confident about life, even when things are difficult.
Then you will know that I am the LORD; those who hope in me will not be disappointed. Isaiah 49:23
• Justice – Always be willing to stand up for what is right, especially those in need.
Learn to do good. Seek justice. Help the oppressed. Isaiah 1:17