Master of Teaching Scholarships
- Facilitated by: Adventist Schools Australia
- Overview: Adventist Schools Australia recognises and values the life skills and maturity that Master of Teaching (MTch) graduates offer its schools. It also recognises the challenges and uncertainties of changing careers. To assist in this journey of transition, Adventist Schools Australia in conjunction with Avondale University, offers a Master of Teaching (MTch) Scholarship Program for approved Master of Teaching students.
- Recipients: All students who are enrolled in the MTch program at Avondale University, and who meet the specified criteria, are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Applicants may apply at any time prior to the final semester of the MTch course. Applicants must:
- Be a permanent Australian resident.
- Demonstrate authentic practical Christian faith and involvement at local church level and provide two referees, one of which must be their church pastor.
- Be willing to be interviewed as part of the selection process.
- Meet Working With Children and other legal requirements.
- Maintain ongoing enrolment in the MTch course at Avondale University.
- Demonstrate competence in meeting professional experience requirements.
- Demonstrate a willingness to accept employment in a range of locations.
- Scholarship: The scholarship is valued at $1,500 per semester to a maximum of $6,000 (covering four semesters for the full MTch course).
Further information and an application form are available here: